DO YOUR PRODUCT PHOTOS GRAB THE ATTENTION OF YOUR CUSTOMERS AND HELP YOU SELL?
Stop taking pictures with your iPhone!
Whether it's product photos for your packaging artwork OR product photos for your online commerce platforms (like Shopify or Amazon) OR sales presentations... professional photos convert leads into customers.
We statistically see click through rates online increase AND retail buyers reply when businesses show their products as either professional photos OR 3D mock-up. What makes the difference is the perspective, lightening, background, and resolution!
Are you confident your product photos are amazing? When was the last time you had professional photos taken of your product?
Keep reading to find out how easy it is to work with us...
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY FOR PLACEMENT ON PACKAGING ARTWORK
PRODUCT or PACKAGING PHOTOGRAPHY FOR SHOPIFY
PRODUCT or PACKAGING FOR AMAZON
PRODUCT LIFESTYLE PHOTOS FOR YOUR WEBSITE BANNERS OR SOCIAL MEDIA
WHAT DOES PEARL RESOURCING DO RIGHT IN THEIR PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY?
1. Utilize bright lighting - Removing shadows and using a clean warm light will brighten your product and make it look inviting! Color and light creates emotion. We will strategize for the best lighting that will match your brand guide and intended application for the best results.
2. Minimize clutter - With a clean white background for product or packaging photos we increase the chance a customer will focus and like your product. The human eye gets distracted and overwhelmed if to many things are happening in an image and they will quickly look for other things that they like better if this is the case. For product and lifestyle photos we at Pearl Resourcing seek minimalism because this statistically works better to attract clicks and likes!
3. Layered focus - It's important to focus on the correct elements of a photo. Sometimes complex image that have a lot of texture require layering two images with different focal points to get the optimal image. This requires an experienced photographer knowledgeable of both photoshop and staging. Pearl Resourcing photographers perfect details shots with layered focus images to strategically capture the best shot of your products.
4. Mathematical angles and placement - Our human eyes subconsciously find certain angles, ratios, and contrasts attractive. An excellent photographer will know and utilize these principles to accomplish beautiful photos that attract customers. Pearl Resourcing photographers utilize these natural visual laws to create the best photos to promote your product.
5. Premium equipment - Our professional photographers use the latest in professional lighting, SLR cameras, and lenses inside of our photographers dedicated studio to create the best results.
TROUBLESHOOTING COMMON FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY ISSUES
Frustrated by how your food photos are turning out? Assess your current photos by reviewing these common "DIY product photo issues" and read on for potential solutions:
1. Your photos are blurry. Blurry photos are caused by camera shake. Solutions include: 1) hold your camera steadier (easier said than done), 2) use a tripod with a remote so your camera stays completely still while you're shooting, 3) use a faster shutter speed, which will require opening up your aperture and/or moving to an area with more light, or 4) raise your ISO to decrease the amount of light needed (this will reduce image quality, however).
2. Your colors aren't true to life. When you're editing your photos, if your plate of food looks very blue, yellow, pink or green, use your software's white balance tools to fix it! Colors come alive when the white balance is set properly. If you shoot in RAW format, you'll have an easier time adjusting color balance later.
3. Your photos just don't "pop" like professional food photos. Experienced food photographers use lenses that allow them to narrow their depth of field to highlight the subject of the photo. Then they use photography software to tweak the contrast, levels and sharpness of their photos. Sometimes a few little edits can really make a photo pop.
We hope the information above helps you to figure out what type of photos YOU should have to grab client attention. However if you realize "Hey this product photography is a lot of work! And I want a professional to do this!" please email us to request a quote: email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION WILL I NEED IN MY EMAIL TO GET A PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY QUOTE?:
List of SKUS to be photographed
Type of photos taken by SKU: product photo, packaging photo, lifestyle photo
Angles or shots
Total number of delivered photos you're hoping to have
WHAT ARE YOUR NEXT STEPS ONCE I APPROVE THE QUOTE TO GET MY PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY PROJECT COMPLETE?
Once you approve the quote, here are the next steps:
Mail products AND props with packing list (photographer will make the recommendation depending on type of product) to Pearl Resourcing. Send tracking to Pearl so we can be sure to plan to receive it (especially if refrigerated).
Email shoot instructions.
Review photos and select items for editing.
It's that simple!
We look forward to working with you to help your products grab attention and sell!
Your next steps are to email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote!